Cold gel for pain relief
Cold gel polarfrost is a unique natural cooling gel for the treatment of pain, swelling and muscle tension. The gel has a direct cooling effect and contributes to immediate pain relief when used in both acute and chronic pain.
The unique composition of Polarfrost cold gel gel combines aloe vera for anti-inflammatory effect with menthol for a pain-relieving cooling effect. The gel contributes to a long-acting cooling effect on the skin of up to 6 ° C for 2-4 hours without risk of cooling damage.
The cooling effect contributes to local pain relief during treatment and is used in sports, everyday life and work for the treatment of pain.
Use as pain relief for swelling, inflammation, muscle tensions
- Sprains, muscle strain or muscle tension
- Chronic pain in the shoulder, neck or lumbar spine, posture problems
- Work-related injury or overload pain
- Joint pain, osteoarthritis pain – Inflammatory pain in muscles or examples such as tennis arm, golf arm, low back pain
- Counteract swelling in joints and muscles
- Growing pains in growing children
How to use
Massage slowly over the pain area, the cooling gel is quickly absorbed by the skin and provides quick pain relief. Repeat the treatment every 3 hours for 3-5 days for best effect.
Cold gel is a colab between Swedish Posture and Polarfrost and is manufactured in Finland under strict standardized procedures and is approved by the FDA as a menthol-based cooling gel. FDA approval is a proof of quality and function. The cooling gel is hypoallergenic and has no registered allergic reactions. The content is only made from natural components with Aloe Vera as the main component.