“Flexi helps you with posture correction and to be reminded about good posture pattern. It makes you aware of your posture and breaks bad posture behavior.”
Gabriella Follin, Physiotherapist and Ergonomist
Flexi posture brace – Designed with experts
Design patented posture brace that everyone should have at the desk. The brace makes it more comfortable to straighten up than to slouch. With Posture Alignment Technology, the posture brace helps to increase awareness of the position of the shoulders and back which improves and strengthens posture.
- Improves your posture directly visually. Bad posture becomes a thing of the past
- Clear effect after 6 weeks of regular use
- Provides muscle memory and behavior change
- The posture brace is elastic and comfortable
- You feel better and radiate confidence
- If you have tension headaches and tense shoulders, it can be treated with a naturally relaxed and neutral posture
* Posture Alignment Technology
Reminding posture function based on biofeedback and the combination of elasticity and firmness. Developed by Swedish Posture for optimal posture correction by having muscles strengthening instead of relieving them. The body is guided to a natural posture.
Flexi in comparison to competitors
Many posture harnesses on the market are created to adjust a healing collarbone fracture. The Flexi posture band, on the other hand, is developed and designed in Sweden only to improve posture. Most other posture braces are completely stiff and make you pull, tie and hold back the shoulders. This may give a good feeling for the moment but in the long run the muscles weaken since you rely on the firm harness instead of training your own muscles. This can cause pain over time since
Flexi is instead partly stiff and partly elastic, completely unique! This function, Posture Alignment Technology, makes you keeping the body upright with your own muscle power.
How you use it
- Use a maximum of 3 hours at a time. You want to train your muscles and not rely on the brace to constantly help you.
- Put it on like a backpack.
- Adjust the Velcro strap in the front. Flexi should be comfortable when you have a good posture, but tighten when you slouch.
- Do not tighten too hard, you should be able to easily place 2 fingers under the shoulder straps.
- Take off by putting your hand under the band on the same side, and then take it off.