“I have tested many posture vests over the years for my patients but this is my favorite! It provides both support for the back while the elasticity makes it easy to move. And it is longer than other vests so it really supports the lumbar spine and relieves pain.”
Hanne Kine Lauritzen, Lic. chiropractor
Posture vest supporting back, lower back and shoulder
Relieve pain in the back and lumbar spine with the comfortable award winning posture vest in Sweden.
• Improves posture and gives you pain relief
• Elastic textile enables movement during use
• Elongated model provides extra lumbar support
• Adjusts the position of the shoulders via crossed bands over the back
• Double layer straps for adjustable stability
• Double buttoning with velcro strap for a perfect fit
• Use 1-3 hours a day
How to use
The posture vest is easy to use and can be hidden under a jacket for a discrete look.
- Use maximum 3 hours. Your body should not rely on always being supported.
- Use the posture vest on top of dark clothes until it has been washed.
- Close the main wide waistband first, then the two lower band that adjusts the pressure on the lower spine.
- Lastly you close the two upper bands that adjusts the shoulders. Hold the shoulder on the opposite side of the band and then pull until you feel its a good position.