“I could not have done without my TENS-EMS from Swedish Posture when I have my period. It removes the worst pain.”
Pain relief without side effects
- Easy to use at home for pain relief (TENS) and for muscle recovery (EMS)
- TENS = Electrical impulses on the nerve system for pain relief and nerve training. TENS interrupts the pain signal in the peripheral nervous system.
- EMS = Electro-impulses on the muscles for muscle stimulation and recovery. Fast healing of injuries and recovery
- 12 programs. 6 TENS program for pain relief + 6 EMS program for muscle stimulation
- 4 gel pads, 2 large and 2 small. They can be used about 100 times. Be sure to always put on the plastic and keep it clean.
- Lifetime guarantee upon registration
What is electro therapy?
Artificial electrical pulse signals process nerves and muscles via TENS and EMS and this is called “electrical therapy”. The result of electrotherapy is a mobilization of nerves and muscles with training effects. As a positive side effect, increased blood circulation occurs in the treated area.
- With TENS and EMS, you can not only block pain, start healing processes and restore the body after injuries or diseases. You can also trim the muscles to a level where they have never been before.
- The latter is used by athletes who want to maximize their results. But anyone from the upper teens to 100+ can use this to increase their abilities and mobility
What is TENS?
In healthcare, electrotherapy is most often associated with pain relief, for example TENS during childbirth – a method that relieves pain without negative side effects. Electric therapy for pain relief is an old method that existed before antiquity with the help of electric fish, such as torpedo fish and electric eels. TENS simply interrupts the pain signal in the peripheral nervous system. Because TENS works precisely against the nervous system, it can also be used for nerve training (after partial paralysis), for relaxation and to alleviate depression and anxiety.
What is EMS?
Electrical muscle stimulation – EMS – for healing injuries and recovering/improving body functions.
EMS is used partly to trim muscles, and partly to help the body heal injuries or inflammation that occur more quickly via the muscles (= increased blood flow and muscle enlargement). EMS provides intensive muscle treatment in ways that have no equivalent in regular physical exercise. Via EMS, you can also train muscles that for various reasons can not be trained in any other way (due to pain or inaccessibility) and use the muscle movements to pump capillary blood against injuries for fast healing effect.