“Many people think that just by using a backpack, it’s better for the back. But it’s not that simple. I see that this carrying system really releases tension and gives room for movement in the shoulders.”
Gabriella Follin, Physiotherapist
Patented innovative backpack
Our backpack is developed and has a patented carrying system that aims to provide mobility for the shoulders and reduced pressure on the shoulders. An ordinary backpack sits only over the shoulders.
• Posture Vertical System*– Revolutionary patented carrying system
• Maintains a good posture
• Front-buttoned support system
• Releases and allows full mobility in your shoulders
• Water-repellent material
• Smart functions for easy packing
What is the difference to other backpacks?
- Impairs your posture by forcing your shoulders forward as weight compensation.
- Tightens your joints and muscles in the shoulders which can lead to muscle strain and pain.
- Bends your back and causes your head to fall forward.
- Tips your hips forward to compensate for the back weight of the backpack.
- Changes your walking pattern which can lead to knee injuries.
- Carries weight balanced over the sternum instead of only on the shoulders.
- Puts the weight centrally on the body where you are strongest
- Makes the content of the bag feel lighter.
- Gives you free movable shoulders.
- Maintains good posture as opposed to deteriorating posture as a shoulder-bearing backpack risks doing.
- The bag’s carrying system is designed for your posture.
Posture Vertical System • Big packing space with foldable top. • Trolley holder • USB-port. • Bottle holder. • Padded computer compartment. • Many pockets • Side opening • Water repellant mateial